If you have read the Declaration, now it is time to think of your contribution.
Depending on who you are, there are several modes in which you can participate, support and use this declaration:
For IVS organisations:
- Join our launching declaration. Send us your logo and your supporting message
- Debate on it and send us your imput for a final declaration. Click here to participate through Appgree
- Publish it, send it to your volunteers, partners and stakeholders
- Use it in your workcamps or projects as a tool for a study session on Human Rights, Peace and active citizenship (and join the Raising Peace campaign)
- We are building a REPORT ON HUMAN RIGHTS, ACTIVISM AND IVS. Contribute!
For volunteers, individuals and citizens in general
- Read it yourselves, give us your input and think how you can be one more in the human rights promotion
- Promote it on your social media and by email
- Debate it with your friends, families or organisations, and send us your imput and feedback.
For organisations and institutions
- Give us your support to this declaration. Send us your logo and your supporting message
- Debate on it and please give us your imput. Click here to participate through Appgree
- Also: what would you add/change to this declaration so that you would join it in a final declaration (Paris, final conference October 2015)
- > Please promote through your social media.
A final declaration after the whole 2015 campaign will try to integrate the inputs of partners and stakeholders, and our communication materials will reflect the comments and inputs by those who participated in the process.